Michael Roberts is Nationally Board Certified and has his Master Level Orff Certificate. He can be reached at MRoberts@pky.ufl.edu. Michael presented a session at FMEA called, “The Story-book Companion.” Mr. Roberts is a dedicated teacher to both students and colleagues. He is a leader in the State of Florida for Music Education. Here is a lesson plan from Mr. Roberts. You may need to click on the picture to see it full size. If you need a handout of this- you simply can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you his copy.
- 9/16/17 Workshop Canceled
- Have No Fear, Chris Judah-Lauder is here! This Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Chapter Share
- SFOC Does it Again!
- Sing-A-Long This Saturday with Joanne Hammil!
- Orff We Go with BethAnn Hepburn!
- So Many Good Resources – So Little Time!!!
- Repairing Orff Instruments!
- BethAnn Hepburn Comes to South Florida!
- Where Did the Summer Go???
- Summer Workshops/Training
- The Importance of Clapping Games
- Great SFOC Workshop with Thom Borden! Don’t’ Miss the Next One With Tim Wiegand!
- SFOC Workshop with Thom Borden, Saturday, August 16!