Michael Roberts is Nationally Board Certified and has his Master Level Orff Certificate. He can be reached at MRoberts@pky.ufl.edu. Michael presented a session at FMEA called, “The Story-book Companion.” Mr. Roberts is a dedicated teacher to both students and colleagues. He is a leader in the State of Florida for Music Education. Here is a lesson plan from Mr. Roberts. You may need to click on the picture to see it full size. If you need a handout of this- you simply can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you his copy.
- Orff Schulwerk Level I two week summer course in South Florida July 24 – Aug. 2017
- Join us for the season finale, then Lunch at Olive Garden.
- Woohoo ! For the first time ever, Orff level 1 coming to Miami.
- Another Great Workshop Coming Up !
- Cyndee Giebler workshop 9/17/16
- Denise Gagne Workshop 8/27/2016
- South Florida Orff Chapter Presents Denise Gagne
- 2016-2017 Workshop!
- Chapter Share
- SFOC Does it Again!
- Sing-A-Long This Saturday with Joanne Hammil!
- Orff We Go with BethAnn Hepburn!
- So Many Good Resources – So Little Time!!!
- Repairing Orff Instruments!