If you’ve been reading this week you’ve noticed that we are having a give away of Jim Solomon’s book of body rondos. The winner isn’t announced until Friday so keep entering! Yesterday I showed you how I processed one of the pieces for my students. Today I will brainstorm some additional ways to use this piece.
1. Give each body percussion level a note on the recorder or each section a different pitch.
2. Give each body percussion level an unpitched percussion or each section a different instrument.
3. Add movements.
4. Change the order of the sections.
5. Allow different groups to be “in charge” of different sections.
6. Mix the children up and allow them do decide which modification they want to use and share with the class.
How else? What have I forgotten? Comment below!