A BIG THANK YOU goes out to member Bethany Merritt for sharing today’s web resource!
I was just browsing through the site and saw some great ideas to add a little *something* to my classroom. This comes just in time as I was just looking around my room and noticed that I really haven’t changed the *look* for a while. Sometimes a little change in the space can inspire some more creativity and light that spark again.
Are there any ways that you change your room when you’re feeling “under-stimulated” by your environment? Do you have tips for creating an organized, vibrant, and efficient space?
Please leave a comment with your suggestions!
- Orff Schulwerk w/ the Quaver curriculum
- Chapter Share March 10th, 2018
- SFOC Orff Level I at F.I.U., July 2018
- SFOC & Chris Judah-Lauder
- New Date for workshop
- 9/16/17 Workshop Canceled
- Have No Fear, Chris Judah-Lauder is here! This Saturday, August 26, 2017
- (no title)
- Chapter Share
- SFOC Does it Again!
- Sing-A-Long This Saturday with Joanne Hammil!
- Orff We Go with BethAnn Hepburn!
- So Many Good Resources – So Little Time!!!
- Repairing Orff Instruments!
- BethAnn Hepburn Comes to South Florida!