A BIG THANK YOU goes out to member Bethany Merritt for sharing today’s web resource!
I was just browsing through the site and saw some great ideas to add a little *something* to my classroom. This comes just in time as I was just looking around my room and noticed that I really haven’t changed the *look* for a while. Sometimes a little change in the space can inspire some more creativity and light that spark again.
Are there any ways that you change your room when you’re feeling “under-stimulated” by your environment? Do you have tips for creating an organized, vibrant, and efficient space?
Please leave a comment with your suggestions!
- Orff Level I Course in South Florida
- Chapter Share
- SFOC Does it Again!
- Sing-A-Long This Saturday with Joanne Hammil!
- Orff We Go with BethAnn Hepburn!
- So Many Good Resources – So Little Time!!!
- Repairing Orff Instruments!
- BethAnn Hepburn Comes to South Florida!
- Where Did the Summer Go???
- Summer Workshops/Training
- The Importance of Clapping Games
- Great SFOC Workshop with Thom Borden! Don’t’ Miss the Next One With Tim Wiegand!
- SFOC Workshop with Thom Borden, Saturday, August 16!
- “Use the Bathroom” Signs