It’s amazing what a little loving will do for an Orff instrument! Are your instruments suffering from dust, spiders, broken pegs, buzzing bars, etc.? I found a couple of sites that may be of help to you in your “spare” time! Also, if you’re going to the National AOSA conference in San Diego this November, one of the sessions is titled “The Instrument Hospital – ER Repair and Care for Orff Instruments”. The presenter is Lissa Ray, who is in the video for the first site listed below.
- SFOC Orff Level I at F.I.U., July 2018
- SFOC & Chris Judah-Lauder
- New Date for workshop
- 9/16/17 Workshop Canceled
- Have No Fear, Chris Judah-Lauder is here! This Saturday, August 26, 2017
- (no title)
- Chapter Share
- SFOC Does it Again!
- Sing-A-Long This Saturday with Joanne Hammil!
- Orff We Go with BethAnn Hepburn!
- So Many Good Resources – So Little Time!!!
- Repairing Orff Instruments!
- BethAnn Hepburn Comes to South Florida!
- Where Did the Summer Go???
- Summer Workshops/Training